Profession: Coach / Therapist
Education & Accreditations:
- Certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and the IMDHA (International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association)
- Certification in Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy, California Hypnosis Institute of India (2017)
- Yoga Teacher Training (Beginners, Intermediate, Raja: Yoga Philosophy) 500 hrs, Integral Yoga, HK (2017)
- Integral Yoga – Teacher training program, Intermediate level (2016 – 2017)
- Integral Yoga – Certificate, Raja Yoga Foundation course (2014)
- Integral Yoga – Raja Yoga: The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (2014)
- Integral Yoga – Teacher training program, Asanas and Pranayama: Beginning level (2013 – 2014)
- Health Coach Certificate, Institute of Integrative Nutrition, NY (2013)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc., The University of Metaphysics, Sedona (Current)
- 1st & 2nd Degree of Usui System of Natural Healing Certification, Chantal Phillips Reiki Master, HK (2015) Institute of Integrative Nutrition – Integrative nutrition (2012 – 2013)
Experience: 8 years
I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Integral Yoga teacher, Reiki practitioner, Health Counsellor and Transformational Coach. I became a therapist to fulfil a passion for empowering others to become healthier and happier by inspiring them to lead healthy lifestyles and inspired lives.
I offer one-on-one coaching sessions where I combine the techniques and tools of Hypnotherapy, Energy Healing, Holistic Wellness & nutrition as well as Transformational Life Coaching to support people interested in experiencing thriving health and full-blown happiness.
With a background in hospitality, in Hong Kong, followed by a career in Public Relations, I have developed a special interest in supporting people dealing with burn out, stress, anxiety, depression and addiction. While a personal journey facing my own traumatic past has drawn me to become a compassionate and committed guide for my clients in the process of healing trauma.
With over 10 years of experience in Wellness, I received my training from Integrative Nutrition in New York City, Integral Yoga, Tsui Shiki Ryoho Reiki and EKAA-California Hypnosis Institute of India in Hong Kong and I am certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
When our world starts feeling uncertain and out of control, the priority, for each and every one of us, should be to take good care of ourselves. We want to prioritise our overall health, which means physical but also mental and emotional health.
Our sessions will give you an opportunity to share your current situation, your fears and your hopes for the future. Sometimes just talking things through with someone who really listens is all you need to move forward in life.
You will not only look at your goals and dreams to introduce them into reality but also remove any emotional or spiritual blockages that might be in your way.
Expect to confront issues that have been holding you back and preventing you from creating a fulfilled life. I will guide you through the process of introducing new habits, thoughts and beliefs that support the life that you are thriving for.
Specialities: Anxiety; Depression; Stress Management; ADHD; PTSD/Trauma-related; OCD/impulse control disorders; Life Purpose & Identity; Personal Growth; Anger & Violence; Family & Relationship (family, friends, romantic, LGBTQ); Substance abuse/Addiction; Holistic Wellness & Mindfulness; Weight management, eating issues, body image
Language Available: English; French