Your information may be used for:
- Matching you with potential clients.
- Providing you with Customer Support and ensuring you are receiving quality service.
- Enabling, facilitating, supervising, administering and monitoring the provision of HeartChat’s services.
- Measuring and improving the delivery, quality, effectiveness of HeartChat’s services.
- Contacting you or providing you with Service-related information, alerts and suggestions.
- Promoting you and your services through HeartChat’s social media platforms.
- Responding to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations.
Unless otherwise consented by you, we would only keep your information for a maximum of 3 years.
If your application is not successful, we will immediately delete everything we received from you and destroy all relevant records.
HeartChat’s website may contain links to other third party websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third website or service. The fact that we link to a website or service is not an endorsement, authorisation or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not have control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information and the like that you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
User Testimonials, Comments and Reviews
We may post Service Users’ testimonials, comments and reviews on HeartChat, which may contain their personal information. Also, we do obtain their consent prior to posting the testimonial, in order to be able to post their name along with their testimonial.
Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO)
In Hong Kong, the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Laws of Hong Kong (Cap 486) (PDPO) protects the privacy of individuals in relation to personal data. For your information, it is necessary for us to use your personal information:
- To perform our obligations in accordance with any agreement/contract that we may have with you.
- It is in our legitimate interest or a third party’s legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the Services in the best way that we can.
- It is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us.